This Lexus encountered some paint on the road.

The paint heavily coated the underside of the drivers side.

A variety of tools were tried. This electric brush helped but soon broke.

A variety of tools were tried. This electric brush helped but soon broke.

The wheels had to come off.

This was before I had my lift, so I used a jack.

Now I can clearly see the problem.

I tried a carpet brush on the PC with a solvent.

It helped a bit.

Going very slowly.

Tried a lil'Chizler to scrape it off. This was most effective.

Once the smooth stuff was broken down, I could brush the solvent into it.

Finally getting somewhere.

Yep improvement happening.

Still a long way to go!

Look at the mess it's creating.

Look at the mess it's creating.

Looking much better!

Looking much better!

Look at the mess it's creating.